Why not Me?

Why you hurt me?
in thursday and it is end of Month. when I have no money and no attention. hehhehee. When you so care to others its so hurts me. I was a women who watches you from a far

why you so care with everything with Her, Why you always leave emotion or comment for all her posting?.

Who am I for You? nothing???
Iam nothing :(.

Why Iam so stupid?
I cant stop waiting you, I always hope that one day you will turn around, One day you will look toward me. now I know its too impposibble. from the beginning we are nothing. only "You"  and "Me" not "Us".

I want to forget you, forget all but I can't. I dont have idea what should i do to stop thinking about you. Sometimes you make me feel special, in another time you are a strange. Sometimes you make me smile, make me laugh a long day, you give me a beautiful dream at night. there is so many question i want to ask you.

Do you know what makes me so happy? Yes, recall you on my memory all day. recall our conversation history. the one things I really love to do is imagine when you're smiling at me.

You should always healthy, My Love :*

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENGAMBILAN SUMPAH, PELANTIKAN DAN UPACARA SERAH TERIMA JABATAN

ONE DAY TRIP IN SEMARANG

Analisis Slumdog Millionaire